Online Banking Update
Posted on 12/01/2020 at 02:09 PM by Service Plus
Our Online Banking provider is making some updates to our site. This is scheduled to happen in the timeframe of December 1st - December 2nd.
The biggest question is always, "What does this mean to our members?" Here are a few changes you may notice:
- The login will have a new link. That won't affect our users in any way UNLESS you have saved the link to Online Banking instead of going in through our website. If that is the case, please note you will need to update your saved link.
- Your login and password will NOT need to be updated or changed.
- You will notice the login page will have an updated look with a blue and green background, and our logo.
- Once logged in, there will be a tab at the top that says "More". This is where you will find applications, stop pays, rates, news and EZ Card.
- There will be a profile/settings link at the top of the page where you can update your personal information.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are glad to help you navigate this update.
Categories: Credit Union News