Your Credit Union On The Go!
SPCU Mobile Banking
SPCU Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds and pay loans on the go!
To get started, just download the FREE app it to your smartphone on the Google Play Store or in the Apple Store. You’ll find it under SPCU Mobile Banking.
Available anywhere you have internet access, Online Banking can be your 24x7 credit union at the convenience of your computer. Best of all, it’s FREE!
To get started, enroll here.
No one likes to pay bills, but paying them via Service Plus’ Bill Pay makes it easier.
- Pay bills from your Service Plus checking account
- Schedule payments in advance
- Review payment status
- Schedule recurring payments
To get started, click on Bill Payment tab when you log into your desktop Online Banking. Follow the directions to get enrolled.
eStatements are electronic statements Service Plus offers in place of paper statements. Once monthly statements are loaded into the system, members can find their statements in Online Banking when they log into their account.
Members enrolled in eStatements:
- Don’t have to wait for their paper statements to arrive in the mail.
- Can enjoy a secure location for storing up to 24 months of e-statements online.
- Help the environment by not getting paper statements and envelopes delivered to them each month.
- Don’t have to worry about someone taking their private information from their mailbox.
- Can still download and print off their statements online if they so choose.
To enroll: You are automatically enrolled in eStatements when you enroll in Online Banking through your computer.
Service Plus offers other products and services for those on the go. Click on any of the links to learn more, or make an appointment to come visit with us in our Moline, Illinois branch.